- Exp. Range: 2-4 years
- Preferably looking for candidates with less NP or currently serving NP who can join immediately.
- Analyze design and determine coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Review and understand functional requirements to be able to conceive and present prototypes focusing on workflow and usability.
- Document and publish requirement, design and functional specifications for use by internal teams.
- Participate in the evaluation and resolution of defect ticket reports for new as well as existing components.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should possess good communication and leadership skill.
- Should be able to independently design, develop, support and maintain Software Applications.
- Should have a track record of delivering high quality work on time.
- Should have best coding standards.
- Expertise in Asp.Net, C#, MVC, Entity Framework
- Experienced in Web based application development
We are a 20-year-old agile software development company based out of Kochi, India enabling
customers to compete and win in their marketplace. We empower medium to large businesses by
providing end-to-end IT services in Custom Software Application development.
For over two decades, the secret to our success has remained the same: change with the times
and adapt to meet our customers'
ever-evolving needs by using cutting-edge technologies. We help our customers across the
globe, especially in North America, South America,
the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, etc., to build a competitive advantage with our
capabilities in emerging technologies.
At Zerone Consulting, we welcome you for who you are and the expertise you bring. We embrace
individuals who are excited about serving customers.
Bring your experience, your perspective, and your passion.