The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User upon access or usage of the website www.zerone-consulting.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you access or use this site.
- The term ‘User’ shall refer to the user who is accessing or using the site. The term ‘Zerone’ shall refer to ‘Zerone Consulting Private Limited’. The term Site refers to www.zerone-consulting.com owned and monitored by Zerone.
- Zerone may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Zerone may monitor access to the Site.
- All contents present on this site are the exclusive property of Zerone. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Zerone. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Zerone. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. ‘Zerone Consulting’ is a registered trademark of Zerone. This trademark shall not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Zerone.
- Zerone does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Zerone expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Zerone shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Zerone may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Zerone reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the SitE.
- In no event will Zerone be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use Zerone’s website, or any information or other materials provided on the website.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Zerone, its management, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Zerone disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Zerone makes no warranty that:
- a - The Site will meet your requirements;
- b - The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- c - The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Zerone. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Zerone reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Zerone is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Zerone is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Zerone is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.