Custom B2B E-Commerce Applications for your Business.
Build flexible, scalable and highly responsive B2B portals on Magento with configurable workflows.
Customer-oriented digital commerce applications are not just helping B2B businesses establish a strong online presence but provide services across the customer lifecycle. They enable the business facilitate customer's path to purchase while simultaneously enhancing and virtualizing the sales process. There is immense gain in even extending the application capabilities to post-sales services.
Zerone specializes in building dynamic B2B E-Commerce applications that help you adapt to changing business needs. To keep the application customer focused, we start by understanding your customer better with AI-backed behavioral analysis. We leverage Magento, a trusted, functionality-rich and scalable open source E-Commerce platform. Our team of technologists, experience designers and domain specialists to develop custom E-Commerce applications that deliver a great user experience and simplify complex business flows with configurable workflows. With Zerone's managed service, keep the system updated with your changing business needs and avail support at hand with minimal overheads.
Our Approach to E-Commerce Services
- We offer B2B E-Commerce solutions on Magento for businesses at every stage from planning and designing to development and support.
- Develop a multi-vendor E-Commerce marketplace for your B2C requirement.
- Add mobility to your E-Commerce platform with our cross-platform mobile application service. Build Magento E-Commerce applications that can be built once and deployed to multiple mobile OS platforms.
- Support and maintenance services to keep your E-Commerce platform up to date and secure.
- Our Magento E-Commerce service will help you to integrate your internal systems with Magento B2B platform.
- Our end-to-end migration services will help you to migrate from other E-Commerce platforms with less service disturbance.
Related Case Studies
Explore our case studies collections explore