The client offers an online platform that enables small and local businesses to market their products quickly and effectively, and vendors to connect with affiliates and other business development assets. They required a digital transformation roadmap to showcase the online presence of these businesses for full-fledged online advertisement management and tracking systems.
- The client’s existing system was not customized to serve the nuanced online business needs of small businesses
- The existing platform was not scalable to accommodate affiliates
- Difficult to track the actual traffic and product sales that come through affiliates.
- Limited scope for vendors to promote their products across all the preferred channels.
- Performance evaluation and commission calculation for the affiliates were done offline.
- Businesses were unable to scale, which affected their sales and ROI.
The Zerone approach:
Zerone implemented a digital transformation solution to provide options for vendors to define pages, enter product details, and generate a reusable banner advertisement script. The admins of the platform can track and manage the number of orders generated via affiliate marketing. After implementing this solution, Users could control and define how their web page must look or how their product ads should appear.
Enter your details to download the case study
Related Case Studies