A fast-growing financial hub with an independent internationally-regulated judicial system that conducted its key operations through a legacy in-house desktop-based application that lacked security.
- Desktop application built with legacy systems prevented scalability
- External users who were not part of the intranet could not access information
- The application lacked automated processes for routine activities
- Data had to be stored on-premise making it highly inefficient in terms of cost, speed & space
- The app was not equipped with adequate levels of security
- Large IT team for operations make huge dents in the organization’s budget
The Zerone approach:
Modernization was the need of the hour and it became prudent to build a scalable, easy-to-use cloud-native system that kept track of case data, court hearing dates, payment information, and a lot more. We built a digital transformation strategy that revolved around C# and MySQL database that automated processes and implemented usability standards while adhering to the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). Read on about how Zerone developed a cloud solution to improve speed and security, and also allow authorized personnel to access relevant information from the centralized database.
Enter your details to download the case study
Related Case Studies