A leading software firm develops solutions for geriatric patients to improve the quality of their care. To improve efficiency, patient data needed to be extracted from numerous external systems.
- Gathering and tracking data from multiple sources
- Reports were obtained in different formats
- Delay in obtaining patient data created a knowledge gap for caregivers
- Caregivers use disparate platforms to record health information of patients
- Lack of integration increases manual dependencies
The Zerone approach:
We developed a solution using UiPath RPA software that automatically detects email content to filter health-related data. This data is extracted and stored in the customer’s database, and these improvements allowed direct, value-based patient cost at a lower cost. Submit your details to know more about this RPA approach.
Enter your details to download the case study
Related Case Studies
Healthcare Mobile Application
Mobile Application To Support Event Management
Driver Assistance Mobile Application For A Logistics & Transportation Company