MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FOR A HEALTHCARE FIRM
Mobile application development with healthcare data analytics
A leading healthcare plan provider based in the UK provides software services that assist healthcare organizations to maintain wellness plans for patients suffering from chronic diseases. These plans consisted of dietary changes, physical exercise, and medicines that would help the patient maintain a healthier lifestyle. They were in need of a healthcare mobile application that would support patients, their doctors, and their caregivers to have all the required information.
- The healthcare plan provider needed some way to constantly monitor if each patient was adhering to the set of health guidelines provided to them.
- The patients’ doctors used a septette system to record the patient’s progress and there was no way to integrate that information into the healthcare plan.
- Patients’ healthcare data contained sensitive information that needed to be handled and shared with the utmost security
- Most patients who opted for the plan were older and had challenges with mobility. It was difficult for their doctors to keep track of their condition and help them with follow up treatment options
- Constant monitoring was required for patients with chronic illnesses and there was a need to keep their relatives and caregivers in the loop
The Zerone approach:
The mobile application development team at Zerone developed a state-of-the-art application for patients and home caregivers with healthcare data analytics to gather and record critical health parameters of the patient. A point system was developed to encourage the patients to stay on track with their healthcare plan. The application development team also developed a bespoke web-based interface for the doctors to record patient information.