A popular online ticketing company that uses visual storytelling to enhance customer relationships across various business verticals, needed to check their capacity to handle peak hour website traffic.
- Reduce application downtime
- Unsure if website could handle large number of users in a short timeframe
- Need for additional servers needed to be defined
- Check if number of servers needed to be changed according to the venue
- Legacy systems required application maintenance and support
The Zerone approach:
We configured load testing using JMeter and Loadstorm and the response was recorded each time and compared with standard output. Submit your details to know more about how the company website was able to handle more hits in a shorter duration.
Enter your details to download the case study
Related Case Studies