A leading procurement platform for hospitals and their suppliers found many obstacles in their operations.
- 80% of all invoices were on paper
- Multiple document formats were followed by each hospital or vendor
- Challenging to track invoices from multiple vendors
- Paper documentation was proving to be expensive
- Suppliers found it difficult to keep track of the hospital’s payment process
- Payment discounts were not tracked due to long payment processing times
The Zerone approach:
Building a web application to normalize document types, validate document details, and handling exceptions was crucial. We developed a cloud solution using IBM Integration BUS that made it easier to set and apply rules to the data that passes through the integration hub. Learn how Zerone’s cloud migration solutions helped show 100% visibility at both ends of the supply chain through cloud enablement.
Enter your details to download the case study
Related Case Studies